A simple way to brew coffee one cup at a time!
AeroPress is a MUST for the home brewer. Great for a quick morning coffee on your way out the door, that afternoon pick me up, and especially travel friendly!
Here is a simple brew guide for your coffee. I brew using the inverted method.
- Heat water and measure out one scoop (provided) of fine ground coffee.
- Put coffee in upside down AeroPress (filter removed), slowly add water until 3/4 full.
- Stir coffee for just a few seconds to make sure all grounds are evenly wet.
- Pour water until it has reached the top and place filter holder with rinsed filter on AeroPress.
- Flip the press over on a sturdy mug (see shop for GEC mug) and press with even pressure.
- When you hear air escape, stop pressing. remove filter cover and push coffee and filter into trash or compost and rinse AeroPress.
- ENJOY your clean smooth cup of Great Escape Coffee!
To snag one of these for yourself follow the link to the shop: AeroPress
It really is simple. We will post a video soon! (There is an old video of Ben demoing the AeroPress on the Great Escape Coffee Facebook.)